Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back to Work

Well I am finally back to work after a 2 and a half year hiatus. I am in the same office as when I went on leave but now I am working with Aquatic Plant Management instead of Urban Fishing. It is a slow time of year for plants (lots of ice and all) so I am getting to know the permit system entering permits and understanding the job more. In the spring I will be out in the field a lot doing inspections I suspect. Madison handled the transition to daycare really well. She really likes going to Miss Kristen's and likes the kids there.
I will still be doing my photography business even while I am back to work. I even had a job pop up to take some pictures my first week back. It is nice to get repeat business. I had one print get a Judge's Choice Medal and an Honorable Mention at a International Print Circuit that was held in the Twin Cities. That was pretty cool. The picture is below.


No comments: